Get to Know Us
We have several types of events so that you can learn more about us, ask questions, share your thoughts, and get to know us. If there is not a time or date or place that works for you, just drop us a line at email@example.com and we will create one together.
- Parent Information Sessions: Learn more about the Cooper educational philosophy, teacher hiring process, curriculum, moral character & civic virtue program, conscious discipline policy, student support services, and extracurricular activities Formal powerpoint presentation followed by questions and answers.
- Living Room Chats: Informal gatherings hosted by a parent or community member, where members of the Cooper founding group mingle and answer questions about the school in a more social setting. Interested in hosting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coffee Q&As: Sit down with a member of the Cooper founding group at a local coffee shop to ask your burning questions and learn more about the school.
- Symposia: We will host occasional symposia of intellectual or historical significance related to classical education.
Register for Upcoming Events
Key Dates at a Glance
- March 11, 2019 - Charter Application Submitted
- March 27, 2019 - Capacity Interview with DC PCSB
- April 23, 2018 - Join Us at our DC PCSB Public Hearing!
- May 20, 2019 - DC PCSB Votes
- August 2020 - Proposed school opening